1. Kevin Nash- The build for Kevin Nash and CM Punk has been pretty good. So they naturally schedule the match. Then he apparently fails a health test through WWE. Um, shouldn’t someone have had that done before they pushed him on TV? – Jeremy
2. John Cena- After weeks of solid promo work he is slowly reverting to the John Cena despised by so many. Maybe it is the people he is working with, but falling back on bad breath jokes is totally his fault. – Jeremy
6. Oops, We Did It Again – Randy Orton and Christian wrestled for something like the 90th time in the last three months and still had another good match. Usually, I burn out on a feud like this one but these guys have had so many different types of matches that each one feels different. It seems like the feud is over so let’s hope they don’t bury Christian now because the WWE needs strong heels. – Kevin
7. Fuck Matt Hardy – I’m hoping that my sitemates stand by me and stop posting the gibberish that this hillbilly creates. I’m tired of his antics. He wants attention and we’re giving him way too much of it. He hasn’t been reborn any of the times he’s said it before. I’m done with him until someone is dumb enough to give him a job in a wrestling company. -Kevin
8. Kevin Goes To Raw – This coming week’s “Almost Live, Definitely Half Assed Review of Raw” will be coming to you live since I will be in attendance. So join me on Twitter (@Stuntgranny) as I tweet my way through Raw from the live perspective. If you happen to be strolling down to Columbus on the holiday, find me in Section 102, Row T, Seat 18. With the long weekend, I might even try to make a sign pimping Stunt Granny. – Kevin
9. Johnny K-9 – Apparently former Smoky Mountain Wrestler superstar Johnny K-9 is a murderer.
Hamilton wrestler ‘Johnny K-9’ a member of B.C. gang
August 29, 2011 20:08:00
A former pro wrestler from Hamilton is a member of a gang now linked to the slaying of B.C. gang leader Jonathan Bacon earlier this month.
Ion Croitoru, 47, who wrestled professionally under the name “Johnny K-9,” is a member of the United Nations criminal gang, according to police in British Columbia.
Bacon, 30, was gunned down on Aug. 14, 2011, outside a Kelowna, B.C., resort. Four others with him were wounded, including a woman who was paralyzed.
No one has yet been charged in his death.
Croitoru was already in custody for a plot to kill Bacon and his two brothers between Jan. 1, 2008 and Feb. 17, 2009.
On Monday, Amir Eghtesad, 29, also a member of the United Nations gang, appeared in a Vancouver court charged with conspiracy to kill Bacon, his brothers and their gang associates.
Police say the Bacons form the core of a gang heavily involved in drugs and guns trafficking. He and his youngest brother, Jamie, had survived previous assassination attempts.
Croitoru is also awaiting trial for first-degree murder in the shooting death of Jonathan Barber, 24, and the attempted murder of Vicky King. On May 9, 2008, Barber was driving a car believed to be owned by a gang leader when he was killed in Burnaby, B.C. King, then 17, was shot in the car she was driving behind her boyfriend, police said.
And in June 2006, Croitoru walked free from a Hamilton courtroom after the Crown’s case in a marathon double murder collapsed.
Croitoru, former president of the Hamilton chapter of the Satan’s Choice Motorcycle Club, had been charged with the execution-style slaying of Ancaster criminal lawyer Lynn Gilbank and her husband Fred in their home in 1998.
The Gilbanks murders remain unsolved.
Hamilton hitman Ken Murdock told the Star last year that he was offered a contract from a Hamilton mob family to kill Croitoru but didn’t carry it out.
Murdock was convicted of the Niagara Region contract killings of mobsters Johnny (Pops) Papalia and Carmen Barillaro in 1997.
Croitoru was kicked out of the Satan’s Choice club for undisclosed reasons before they folded into the larger Hells Angels club in 2000.
Is Ion a popular name anywhere? – Dusty
10. Todd Grisham – This might be the very last time we ever mention him on Stunt Granny. We wish him a very fond, sincere, very heartfelt adieu. – Dusty
11. Santino Marella – Apparently he got into a car accident or something. I’m on 83 different message boards and none of them had a post about it as of yesterday afternoon. I didn’t find out until Eric text messaged me something about it last night. Whatever, I couldn’t possibly care less. Couldn’t happen to a nicer douchebag. – Dusty